More about HeartWorks eLearn…
Who will benefit?
Developed by practising clinicians, HeartWorks e-learn is an ideal educational tool for sonographers, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, intensivists and emergency room physicians.
By the end of the course, learners will be better able to:
- Describe the elements of cardiac anatomy most relevant to echocardiography.
- Demonstrate basic probe manipulation.
- Correlate cardiac anatomy and echocardiography imaging planes.
- Identify the key aspects of safe clinical practice.
- List the echocardiographic features of common cardiac abnormalities.
Course features include:
- Realistic animated cardiac anatomy correlated to simulated ultrasound images.
- Easy to navigate video, images, diagrams and self-tests to help you learn.
- Save your own notes, track your progress through the system with instant feedback.
- Gain 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ upon passing the final self-assessment test.
- Accessible online from anywhere at any time.
View full course information
Register for a 72 hour free trial